Jumaat, Oktober 1

Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?' Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mama and be cheerful.'' The doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.' 


=============================================================



Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?' Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.' 'Really!? Like a newborn baby!?' 'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'




*********************************************************************









p/s: do i need to remember anything?


4 ulasan:

mikhaelahmad berkata...

kau dah tua cid!!

Acid berkata...

oh gosh!! aku hampir terlupa hal itu!! nasib baek kau ingatkan!

wann afzan™ berkata...

klu teryak2 dlm suar?

Acid berkata...

teryak2? mungkin suar itu akan koyak!